Author Topic: Solved - Karissa Boudreau - 12 - Murdered - Bridgewater, NS  (Read 52189 times)

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Solved - Karissa Boudreau - 12 - Murdered - Bridgewater, NS
« on: February 07, 2008, 04:39:19 PM »

Was reading AMW, and came across this, by Fredamw, and mythreesons: She has vanished, and no knowledge of what has happened yet.

I for one, believe that some of the serial killers we have running around, may have gone east, . I think all provinces should be looking.

She is a beautiful young girl, and with makeup, can look a lot older. There are way too many networks, from the dark side working here.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1035459.html

link to latest info on the search for Karissa   ??? >:( >:( >:( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 08:35:35 PM by Chris »

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Solved - Karissa Boudreau - 12 - Murdered - Bridgewater, NS
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:29:36 PM »
                      Karissa-hope you make it home!!!

Has anyone heard of any updates on this missing child? She is so young, and has her whole life ahead of her. Any ideas?

The way people in Canada are missing, I can't help but wonder...what if? :'( :'( :'(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 10:51:25 PM »
Poor child. At 12, it would likely be she met someone over the internet or worse, a pedophile just grabbed her. Hope she comes home soon.

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 01:16:46 PM »
I just heard they found a body by a small river But no word if it is the young girl yet,The cops have to do there thing first and then we will find out what happend  :'(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 07:05:57 PM »
Yes, it sounds like it is her.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2008/02/10/bridgewater.html

The body found on the outskirts of Bridgewater, N.S., is that of a young white female, police, who have not yet confirmed the identity, said Sunday.

Police in the town would not say if the body is that of Karissa Boudreau, a 12-year-old girl reported missing on Jan. 27.

Karissa Boudreau was last seen in the town's Sobeys parking lot.
(Bridgewater police) Boudreau family members were contacted by police on Saturday after a passerby discovered the body under snow near the LaHave River.

Karissa disappeared from the parking lot of a local grocery store in the southeastern Nova Scotia town.

Her mother, Peggy Boudreau, said the two had an argument before she entered the store, leaving the girl in the car.

When the woman returned from the store, her daughter was gone.

The LaHave River runs behind the Sobeys grocery store where Karissa was last seen.

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 12:20:51 PM »
Missing girl's body found?
By CP
   Click here to find out more!

BRIDGEWATER, N.S. -- Human remains found near this small town are those of a young white female, but police said yesterday they were still investigating and couldn't say whether the discovery was linked to the mysterious disappearance of a 12-year-old girl two weeks ago.

A passerby Saturday spotted the body in snow near the LaHave River.

Police confirmed they had contacted the family of Karissa Boudreau, but stressed that the family was only told that remains had been found.

An autopsy will be done Wednesday.

Karissa vanished Jan. 27 from a parking lot on the other side of the river after a fight with her mom.

http://www.torontosun.com/News/Canada/2008/02/11/pf-4839425.html

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »
Riverbank site where body found reopened by police

By BRIAN MEDEL Staff Reporter
Tue. Feb 12 - 7:15 AM

[Karissa Paige Boudreau (Beverley Ware / South Shore Bureau)</p>]

Karissa Paige Boudreau (Beverley Ware / South Shore Bureau)

BRIDGEWATER ? Police have reopened the site where the body of a young white female was discovered Saturday on the banks of the LaHave River on the outskirts of town.

The scene had been closely guarded, but police barricades were removed at noon Monday, said Sgt. John Collyer of Bridgewater police.

Police have not been able to identify the body.

Karissa Boudreau, a 12-year-old Bridgewater girl, has been missing since Jan. 27.

It?s up to the medical examiner to confirm the identity of the body found by the river, said Sgt. Collyer.

"The autopsy is still scheduled for Wednesday," he said.

"The forensic people have done all the things they needed to do at that location, and it?s been released as a crime scene," Sgt. Collyer said of the rural spot where the body was found.

He said there was actually a fair bit of forensic work to be done where the body was discovered.

"I can?t get into the specifics of that," he said.

The body was discovered Saturday just before noon by a passerby in a community known as Conquerall Bank, outside Bridgewater town limits.

"It was outside of the immediate search area," Sgt. Collyer said.

Two criminal investigations are underway.

Bridgewater police are investigating the disappearance of Ms. Boudreau, and the RCMP are looking into the discovery of the body.

"The human remains being found is another criminal investigation," said Sgt. Collyer.

"It?s prudent for my police service, where we have a missing girl, to be involved with the RCMP investigation considering how close the remains were found," he said. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

( bmedel@herald.ca)

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1037610.html

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 01:08:56 AM »
Wow, I did not think this would be a criminal investigation. After hearing she was found just down the river I thought she may have died of exposure or something. This must be a very sad thing for her family and friends and also for the comminuty if someone would kill a little 12 year old girl.

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 07:39:27 AM »
There are so many sick people in this world that should be behind bars but they still walk the earth as free people,I said this before and I will say it again our so called Justice system sucks. >:(

My heart gose out to the family of this young lady and I hope and pray like Des said nothing bad happend to her, :'(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 08:36:59 PM »
Well it is confirmed now a murder. THe last person to see her alive as far as we know is the mother. The police are telling people there is no cause for alarm which I interpret to mean they already know who did it, just waiting for proof.

My gut tells me this will be a case that some will find shocking.

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 10:06:29 AM »
WTF No cause for alarm.Your kidding right Did the cops really say that.WFT a 12 year old child was murrderd and we should not send out an alarm about it.
Sorry but I an YELLING here.If the cops do know who did it then get the fuckers or fucker and do what they have to do and lock this person up.
Give her family closer and stop sitting around saying crap like that.GRRRRR

OK OK I wate to be shocked But I hope it happends sooner then later.

serialbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 04:58:39 PM »
Chris,

I think you are thinking the same thing I was thinking when I first read about Karissa
going missing.  I didn't want to say anything until more of the details came out, but
we get alot of that sort of thing here in US.  If I'm right this will be the first one of
its kind I've heard about in Canada.

-Buster

Im_new_here2

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 12:59:36 AM »
Hey Des.. Your absolutlly right about the police Identafying the body but even if they can make a positive ID with there eyes because lets face it this girl was not missing that long and she was barried in the snow she proablly hadn't even started to decompose yet but if u ever watch the first 48 i have seen where the victom will have a wallet and her driver liscence and they will still wait for a familly menber to make a positive ID seems stupid i know but off hand i can think about that coal mine that collapsed and one of the rescue workers came out and said he had heard at least a dozen in there so they were aloxe there were 13 guys in there so all the familly's were all well going crazy because they thought there husband ,father,son,brother, was still alive but when they finally got to the bottem there was actually only one man alive and they had to tell the familly that they made the mistake and that was right in front of cnn like on the press confrence could u imagine what that would be like the ups and down some of those familly members went through that day and it was all live on tv..Any my point is they can never just come right out and say who it is even though 90 percent of the time they do kinda like the hospitol and the doctors if u wank in there with a sore wrist and u ask the emerg doctor if your gonna live they will never say yes your gonna live they cant they allways say it should be alright  or dont worry about it it will heel but never that you will live because if u some how didnt big time law suit on there hands ..As for the autopsy it wouldnt matter if u died 5 minutes before they brought u in anything that is suspiscious or unknowen an aitopsy must be done every time..I have to say I for one was shocked to hear this was a homocide i thought for sure she was mad at her mom u know kids that age and she took off walking and slipped and fell but just goes to show you no matter how something seems there can allways be another angle to every situation...

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 03:00:11 AM »
Sounds like the Mother and her boyfriend are being held for questioning right now. THey are being names as suspects too it seems according to a TV report I saw.

I knew this would be shocking. Mom kills her own child?

serialbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 05:20:54 PM »
Like I said, we get alot of that here in US.  But, yes, it is still shocking.

-Buster