Author Topic: Drew peterson  (Read 3303 times)

Im_new_here2

Drew peterson
« on: January 25, 2008, 03:35:16 AM »
Drew took another odd approach this tuesday by calling in to a chicago radio show hiim and his steller performer attourney brodskey and drew tried to join a dating game i really dont know if thats the approach to take when your wife stacy is still missing let alone who in there right mind would wanna go on a date with this guy.unbeleivable..

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Drew peterson
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »
Can you say 'Psychopath!

This guy just looks like he is loving the attention, says media must now pay him for interviews. Can't wait until he is busted.

Im_new_here2

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 01:23:55 AM »
DES you have never heard of drew peterson i cant beleive that this is just as or maybe even bigger then the scott peterson case.anyways HUGE NEW DETAIL TONIGHT ABOUT 10 MILES FROM WHERE HE LIVES THEY HAVE FOUND HUMAN BODY PARTS NEXT TO A BLUE BARREL IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS  CASE U KNOW THE SIGNIFFACANCE OF THE BLUE BARREL NOTHING ON THE REMAINS YET JUST THAT THEY WERE DISMEMBERED AND RIGHT IN THE AREA OF THE CANAL THEY WERE SEARCHING IT WAS JUST ON LAND NOT IN THE WATER..

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 01:50:41 AM »
As a cop, he would know exactly how to make sure no one ever found the body. He knows he will never get caugth for what he did, and he probably won't.

The best chance is getting him on the murder of his other wife.

This monster needs to be stopped, he probably likes killing people now.

Im_new_here2

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 04:26:58 AM »
I wasn;t sure if any of you had heard the latest about our stellar performer DREW PETERSON his best freinds a few of them have been secretly recording every thing he has said after Kathleen savio died and since stacy went missing now i dont think they have made it public yet i know he is fighting it ..but what i hear is he says that he new he should have cremated the bitch about the savio woman and then he says if they do try me on stayceys case  ill get off with no body and by the time they do find her body it will be to late ill have double jepoardy...lol day one,, wasnt this guy told to keep his fat yap shut.....

.I dont know if anyone knows but there was a guy named Hans risner out of san fransisco and they took him to trial on first degree murder this just happened they had a smear of blood in the house thats all for that kind of evidence i dont know what other circumstantial evidence they had but he was found guilty of first degree murder with no body had never been found plus she was from russia and to follow her tracks as he said she took off back home u would never find her again..but didnt matter he was found guilty,,,and 2 days after his trial he led the police to the oakland hills where her body was he did it for i dont know what certin ammeneties...i guess my point is i think drew is in for a rude awakening when he does go to trial for either or both women..

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 10:49:22 AM »
Hi Jeremy, I am familiar with the Hans Risner case and was surprised to see that he was charged without a body, although in that case there was a lot of circumstantial evidence. For some reason even though he maintained his innocence till the end, after he was found guilty he had a change of heart and decided to disclose where he had put her body. It is possible that Drew Petersen could be found guilty without a body but as Chris said their best bet is probably to get him on the murder of his other wife. What a pompous, arrogant jerk!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »
This man is a psycho extraordinaire!

And to think he was a cop too! In time, I think he will be convicted. He is too smart to let anyone ever find the body. But a body is not always required for murder. This nut will never crack, they will have to prove it. He is a real arrogant sicko.

Mamaraine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 03:24:32 AM »
His last wife, Katharine, was murdered ... drowned in a dry bathtub... his latest wife, the beautiful Stacy, is missing, and I suspect, dead, as well - both under severely suspicious circumstances...and the guy is worried that the media attention will keep him from getting a DATE??? The guy is beyond psychopathic, Chris...he's narcissistic, cold, sociopathic, and downright vile...furthermore, the guy is creepy as hell... Who? in their "Right" mind (As though we're comparing this scumbag to anyone even remotely "normal") names his youngest daughter, after the beautiful Lacy Peterson, who was murdered by her cruel, scumbag, psychopath of a husband??? hm... irony? I think not!!!

Mamaraine

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 03:30:02 AM »
Oh, and one more afterthought... as for Stacy's body? look across state lines, as harsh as it sounds, I think he learned from the last killing (Ms. Savio - I thought I'd gotten her first name wrong?) disposal is paramount. However, the bonus to "across state lines" - IF Stacy is found, deceased, and they can link it to Drew, it's an automatic federal case, because transport of a dead human body, across state lines, puts it there... Let's hope, if she isn't found alive, that at least we have enough to nail the *&$&%^&$#...

Oh, and Chris...check your messages LOL