Author Topic: What causes, an adult male, to be sexually aroused, at the sight of a young chil  (Read 2907 times)

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile

OK, What do YOU think that causes a man, or teen for that matter, be sexually aroused by a baby, child teen etc, find sexual gratification???

I know, that not all were sexually abused.I really want to know, as groups of these scabs, are world wide, and the internet, made the pro ped movement, an easy to find each other.

I see POwer, Control,and easily keep under the radar. out of a group. old triggers, that cause one child to be picked. Or the loner, who does just what he himself wants, and hides, what he has done, telling no one.
Any suggestions??? Why would an adult be turned on by a child???? I really need some help, on this, and would be willing to have a ped, or(incest) ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :o :o :'( :'( :'(
I remember when I was under 5, my mom, who was a week end drunk, who worked., used to have men bathe me? THey didn't want to.My first home, that was a cold water flat, and water boiled. What or why would allow, this to be done. A man, friend of the family, and the biker down stairs, said she should do it, as it wasn't right.

dawg

• View Profile
Adrian asked a big question that requires more thought than I can give here, so I'll spitball. Here's his question:

OK, What do YOU think that causes a man, or teen for that matter, be sexually aroused by a baby, child teen etc, find sexual gratification?

1. Evolution fits in here somewhere.

Dunno if it's a big contribution. I don't think it's a very 'intelligent' in terms of adaptation, save for some alpha male tendencies towards domination, though I think it has 'probably' hung around evolutionarily for the same reasons sociopathy and narcissism have hung around. I don't know that much about criminal pedophiles, but that they are sociopaths and narcissists is clear. They're sociopaths because they defy your right to exist; And they're narcissists because they resent your existence. My perpetrator was stupid in some ways, brilliant in others. What he shares with the other dumbass perpetrators is their need to maintain power and control, via manipulation and domination, to preserve secrecy. Given their personalities, they can accomplish this (usually) brilliantly.

2. Child Abuse and Neglect

I don't know much about non-sexual child abuse directly creating sociopathy in a young child but it's not hard to fathom. I accept the common wisdom that you can 'Make a dog mean' from beatings and trauma. I think many perpetrators will 'say' they were abused sexually as young children, but I believe they have self serving motivations (e.g., to manipulate sympathy, to divert responsibility, to extract from the system while incarcerated). After all, researchers can only identify a perpetrator once they have been discovered by Police authorities and they're in incarceration (with some exceptional studies of course). Their disposition is towards the self serving, not the altruistic (e.g., they're not participating in the study for the good of their soul so mankind may be enhanced by the research).

3. Cognitive impairment

I don't get the neurophysiology of addiction or obsession, but I think there's some evidence these guys are often drunk and/or obsessional. So they're impaired cognitively. They can't keep to a limit on alcohol and they can't stop thinking about whatever they think about. This is why I keep referring to them as 'dumbasses'. How they got to be dumbasses is beyond my scope, but I think they're impaired by a obstacles to learning like impulsivity and obsession. Drunks don't act with forethought either. 

In essence, they behave like a lot of animals do. Animals aren't noted for forethought about consequences.

4. Accidentally learning an association between children and sex.

For example, imagine some dumbass 'perpetrator to be' who is arousing himself in the shower thinking about his Mother or the Dog, or whoever dumbass perpetrators think about, and a toddler wanders into the bathroom. It's possible the same guy, a week later, could start remembering that child, or some other representation of children, and he gets aroused. If he does, he's learned the association. Or another example is that perhaps a child walks into a sexually charged scene. The adult pairs the child with sex. Or another example is walking around the house nude. No boundaries. Pair 'being nude' arousal with a child's presence, and some dumbass somewhere is going to link the two in his mind. 

Great example by Adrian:

I remember when I was under 5, my mom, who was a week end drunk, who worked., used to have men bathe me? THey didn't want to.My first home, that was a cold water flat, and water boiled. What or why would allow, this to be done. A man, friend of the family, and the biker down stairs, said she should do it, as it wasn't right.

I don't think I understand the situation very well, but pairing 'bathing a child' with arousal, even 'accidently', can result in a kind of 'learning' that is horrific, because if you have a narcissist and a sociopath in one human, he's already a 'thug' (i.e., sociopath) and selfish, entitled, spiteful (i.e., narcissistic) so you know he's going to learn how he can act on it (sociopaths don't seem to have exquisite impulse control).

I could talk about this stuff all day. But I thought it best to keep it short. I might add ideas to the mix if that doesn't offend anyone too much.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 01:49:29 PM by dawg »

mauvelilac

I like that last answer.
I had a friend who would pardon my bluntness screw a snake if it was possible. A nice guy but really overactive hormones.
I, myself personally think that something in the brain is malfunctioning when a man finds a child appealing but Adrian, rape whether it be a child, teen or adult is not about the sex. It's about the power and control the rapist has over the victim. i think a child is easy prey to these perverts. They are small, can't defend themselves and often are so traumatized by the experience they can't  readily identify the assailant.
I was assaulted in a Cote de Neige park when I was nine years old. I ran back to my grandmothers apartment in tears. She promptly drew a bath, washed my clothes and called the police. I spent my lifetime wondering if that man went on to kill someone. The police couldn't catch him because Grams washed all the evidence away and she refused to allow them to interrogate me.
My neighbour spent two years in jail, just got out for molesting his sixteen year old daughter from the age of nine onwards. I have two small grandchildren who used to call him "Uncle Steve". Never again..
There's no easy answer to your question Adrian. Power, control, drugs, use of alcohol, narcissistic, brain malfunction, abuse themselves as children, the list is endless.

Adrian

• View Profile

My step father, who came into my life, as a small child, was a real idiot. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but always tried it when my mother outa the house. He was an exhibitionist, who let it all hang ot when my mom went shopping on Saturdays. I never watched cartoons, as he was there.

When my mother pulled him off me, while I was sleeping, I saw a drunk weaving man, scream, with a dumb ass look on his face, and hid dick out.My so called mother just told me to go back to sleep!

Hence the beginnings of my nightmare. I was in Kindergarten then.By the time I was a teen, I had already been sleeping under verandahs, when they drank. I also started to sleep barricaded in my bed room, fully clothed, with a knfie in the door, the old sewing machine propped in front, and a knife beside me.

When he nearly strangled me, I kneed, and bit him, and had I a knife, no doubt it would have been used, and I would have been a child accused of killing stepfather.My mother and younger brother were screaming, and the pedo skulk, walked around with no shirt for two weeks. He was never charged.

By that time I had befriended people, and this group ran him out of town in 24 hours. He quit drinking on my 16th year. The damage to our family was done, and I lived at other peoples places as long as I could.When I left home I never went back, ever...

Adrian

• View Profile
Dawg: WElcome back!  I think you pmed me accidently. :)

I did write a thread, which is taking me a long while to do. It is also in Sex Crimes. called "adian+Incest.

My step father, was raised in a Scottish Ophanage. I don't know what happened to him there. He was a wimp at home, a tyrant at work. He was also a very dangerous man, who made my growing up years a living hell!

The house was toxic, and so were all the members in it, exposed to this toxic household. This was a long time ago, and tho agencies were called. NO ONE spoke to me!

I will be back tonight. Thx...

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
I have no idea, but from my readings on this subject (and thanks to the pro pedophile people at amw I read a lot) it does seem that the problem in the past was that there were almost no chance they would go to prison or even get fired when caught.

Only since 1995 on it seems that the crack down on these suckers had cut the number of victims.

And now we are learning about the masive number of teachers in schools who are having sex with young boys! That is not a new issue, it is only that now schools are dealing with it.

I have no idea what makes these people tick, but I am very glad that we are now getting past the taboo part and cracking down on them.