Author Topic: Peel police search for elderly friends  (Read 2148 times)

Carol-Lynn

Peel police search for elderly friends
« on: January 04, 2008, 08:24:24 AM »
Peel police search for elderly friends

By SUN MEDIA

Police are searching for two elderly women who went missing from a Mississauga senior centre yesterday in frigid weather.

The pair were last seen at the home at 55 Queensway West, across from the Trillium Health Centre, around 1:30 p.m.

Kathleen Quinn, 74, and her friend Eva Madsen, 53, both suffer from dementia and require daily medication.

Quinn is five-foot-two and 94 pounds. She has salt and pepper hair with a long scar down the left side of her face. She was last seen wearing a long navy blue jacket with a dark blue track suit underneath.

Quinn may walk with a limp.

Madsen is five-foot-eight and 154 pounds. She has blond hair and green eyes. She may be wearing a yellow and pink shirt with blue jeans and a black jacket.

Anyone with information about either of the women should call Peel Police 12 Division at 905-453-3311 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800- 222-TIPS (8477).

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Peel police search for elderly friends
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 10:13:50 AM »
Does anyone know if these ladies have ever turned up anywhere? I've never heard another word about it.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 04:35:11 PM »
Thanks Des, I'm glad they are OK.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »
she was 53 but suffered from dementia so that is likely why they said it that way, plus they were in the seniors home lolol but I too resent that as I am a few years older than that , and dont consider my self elderly