Author Topic: Pamela Asprey - 20 - Missing - Nov 12, 1984 - St John's, NFLD  (Read 10979 times)

kindheart

Twenty year old Pamela Asprey went missing on November 12, 1984.  Pamela was known to frequent the Duckworth Street area of St. John's, Newfoundland.  She was last seen getting into a car in front of the War Memorial in St. John's.  The male driver was described as having a large build and was wearing a baseball cap. Pamela had left her wallet with a friend in a bar and said she would be back in about twenty minutes. She never returned.  Police questioned friends and persons who were connected with the prostitution activity in downtown St. John's,  however,  no concrete leads were obtained.
This case remains unsolved

« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 08:11:23 PM by kindheart »

Shelly Stokes

• View Profile
Re: Pamela Asprey - 20 - Missing - Nov 12, 1984 - St John's, NFLD
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 07:04:11 AM »

Twenty year old Pamela Asprey went missing on November 12, 1984.  Pamela was known to frequent the Duckworth Street area of St. John's, Newfoundland.  She was last seen getting into a car in front of the War Memorial in St. John's.  The male driver was described as having a large build and was wearing a baseball cap. Pamela had left her wallet with a friend in a bar and said she would be back in about twenty minutes. She never returned.  Police questioned friends and persons who were connected with the prostitution activity in downtown St. John's,  however,  no concrete leads were obtained.
This case remains unsolved

The Doe Network has added Pam to their Unexplained Disappearances Data Base.    http://www.doenetwork.com

Shelly 

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION IS ASKED TO CONTACT:

Royal Newfoundland Constabulary

Phone: 1-709-729-8000

Shelly Stokes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:17:56 AM »
Murrin WAS in Jail during the period all those girls disappeared.  Check my postings under DANA BRADLEY AND COMPOSITE SKETCH.  I am convinced all those girls were victims of the same person.

I want to state that I am in no way defending Murrin,  he has committed many crimes he was convicted of,  and many others he either got away with or can't be proven guilty of,  however,  Those girls disappeared while he was serving time for a couple of other crimes,  one involving  "mutilation of cows".

GinaLovesPam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 09:54:53 PM »
My name is Gina. I was 11 years old when Pam went missing. She lived with us when she went missing. Regardless of her lifestyle I loved her like a big sister. She called my mom, mom and when she left that day she was intending on buying my sister and I Cabbage Patch dolls. I have never given up hope and look forward to the day we are reunited. I will never give up hope. No matter what anyone thinks she was a good person with a kind heart. She did no wrong to me so I will continue to love her like the big sister she was to me. Please if you know anything please help.

D1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 03:36:35 PM »
You'd have to ask Shelly where she got the information that Murrin was locked up during all that time but it does not jive with witness reports. A rape victim identified Murrin by name in Kelowna BC 1980 and a Police sketch of the suspect was placed in a news report at the time. (matches Murrin to a T) Shelly S is a friend of Murrin's girlfriend; Murrin's gf being a former juror who voted to acquit Murrin for the murder of Mindy Tran.

Murrin has been fingered as an RCMP informant and has since been paid off for wrongful actions of his RCMP handler in the Mindy Tran case. The juror gf still lives with Murrin and shares the fruits of her decision to acquitt. Shelly S. has apparently been the recipient of a $50,000.00 dollar reward herself for finding the bodies of two other people Murrin was suspected of killing.

So add grains of salt according to your personal taste.....