Author Topic: Jay Boyle | Missing | PICKERING | 1995  (Read 24096 times)

Carol-Lynn

Jay Boyle | Missing | PICKERING | 1995
« on: December 23, 2007, 01:25:59 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=YIoU-JUwGcU

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=lostboys1995

http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightCanada/index.php?showtopic=210
Case Type: Missing
DOB: 24-Dec-77
Missing Date: 17-Mar-95
Sex: Male
Age Now: 28
Height: 6'2" (188 cm)
Missing City: PICKERING
Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
Missing State : ONTARIO
Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: Canada
Eye Color: Blue

Case Number: RCMP9600028
Circumstances: Child and several of his friends were last seen walking together towards the Eastshore Marina. We have not seen or heard from them since. He has a scar in the middle of his back, a tattoo of a dragon's head on his right bicep and a tattoo of a red devil with a banner over it on his left forearm.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 07:05:58 PM by Chris »

never_lose_hope

• View Profile
Re: Jay Boyle | Missing | PICKERING | 1995
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 03:08:22 PM »
This is a case that has bothered me since it happened and I was only 9 at the time. Yet every year around this time I can't stop thinking about Jay and the other 5 boys out on that lake. Something tells me they are not all deceased, I just can't believe that all 6 couold have perished and have had no evidence IE no body, no clothes no nothing turn up. They found a gas can on the US shoreline supposedly from the boat, I really speculate at very least one of them made it across.

Anyone else have thoughts/ theories on this case?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 01:39:07 AM »
Well, I lived in Banff when someone fell off a boat into a lake and no trace was ever found even though it was not a huge lake. I am onot sure why the bodies don't emerge long enought to be found.

It is very unlikely, but they also could have met up with some kind of sick sex offender or something.

But I don't think anyone would last long in the cool March tempuature waters, the body shuts down after a few minutes. Not sure how cold it was then though.

never_lose_hope

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 09:56:00 AM »
Yea that is what police say, with the water being so cold the bodies would have sunk right to the bottom of the lake and thus been left unfound, as well if the boat had capsized it too would be at the bottom of the lake. Call me crazy, but I've always been intuitive so to speak and something tells me they aren't all dead.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 11:54:59 PM »
Well it could be the ones you feel are alive were the actual killers of the others? Mayeb they took off or something?

I do not recall a single case where that many kids were able to hide en mass and avoid being found.

BUt anything is possible.

xxnine_inch_nailsxx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 10:35:57 PM »
Im from where the boys were from i actually lived by the marina at that time, but i was young. I know one guy had a new baby and its soo sad to think that because they wanted a joy ride they just vanish out of nowhere... I mean they couldnt have all died. Could they ?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 12:36:27 AM »
From what I understand, yes, depending on the tempature of the water, they could have died within minutes.

xxnine_inch_nailsxx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 01:02:22 AM »
Thats sad =[

never_lose_hope

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 05:32:42 PM »

mauvelilac

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »
Never: We just had a family friend drown two weeks ago. He went into the water to save his son at night after three skidoos had fell through the ice. He became trapped between two sheets of ice. The coroner said if he hadn't become trapped we probably would never have found him.
I've never believed these boys any of them survived that night. My theory on the bodies, well I believe one or two of them are New York's unidentified depending on the way the current carried and what they were wearing the night they went missing . However, if you have any newspaper articles on the disappearance,(I kept mine for the longest time but then they disappeared in 2001 when I moved) I'll be happy to take a second look.
I know they did a tv thing a few years back with a couple of the parents and a psychic but I have over 500 video tapes of one thing or another and I can't find that either. But I do remember watching it and thinking those boys perished, none of them are alive. Why put these parents through this?
It's thirteen years now. One of them surely would have had some contact with his family.

never_lose_hope

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »
Ah Muav I love ya! Actually as it would have it and this is one of those "always got to me cases" I do have a couple of articles compiled but it's Just text I recieved from a source that keeps all records, even if it's not Print if that still helps I'll email it to you, it's stuff from right when they dissapeared right up until more recent stuff. I'll find it in my emails and send it to ya.

never_lose_hope

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 06:44:59 PM »
15 years yesterday and still no real answers. Bless those families who've kept on going. May they continue to find strength

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 06:08:31 PM »
Just reviewed the video. It really brings the story home when you don't just read the headline, but see the effort and the families. How can 6 boys disappear, without any trace. Can we review the human remains found in water and see if any might be a match?  Any human remains found from this body of water, or surrounding area, in the last 15 years? We now know how hard it is to find all the unidentified, but surely someone found something somewhere. Six boys would not have been able to disappear on their own for that long of time with no contact home. And, how difficult would it have been to take that number of boys? Are there any perps that we have discovered in the last 15 years that took boys this age that may have been in the area? There has to be answers. Also, odd, the RCMP site only lists three of the boys:  Jay Alexander Boyle, Michael Richard James Cummins, and Daniel Mark Higgins. Where are the other three boys? Were they found? Why are they not on the RCMP list?

Case Number: 9600028

Missing Since: 17 March 1995
Missing From: Pickering, Ontario, CANADA
Details: Jay and several of his friends were last seen walking together towards the Eastshore Marina. We have not seen or heard from them since.

Missing Child:

Jay Alexander BOYLE

Date of Birth: 24 December 1977
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eye: Blue
Height: 188 cm (74 feet, inches)
Weight: 75 kg (165 lb)
Additional Information: He has a scar in the middle of his back, a tattoo of a dragon's head on his right bicep and a tattoo of a red devil with a banner over it on his left forearm.
Alias(es): None / Aucun

Pic on site:
http://www.ourmissingchildren.gc.ca/cgi-bin/case.pl?id=38&lang=eng
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:21:07 PM by Concerned »

never_lose_hope

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 11:19:09 AM »
After 19 years there is finally a break in this case. It may be as simple as a DNA test to confirm if remains found in the Niagara river are that of Jay Boyle..

support this family by signing this petition so that DNA testing can be conucted on remains found to see if they match Jay
http://www.change.org/petitions/province-of-ontario-dna-testing-on-human-remains

For more info:
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=307908