Author Topic: Hidden From History  (Read 13103 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Hidden From History
« on: December 09, 2007, 05:42:53 PM »
From Kindheart
Gail C from Toronto, Canada writes:
I have a website for you, containing sordid allegations about the murders along the Highway of Tears and the Pickton trial underway in B.C. But it comes with a warning. This is not for the faint of heart. Here's the website:
This is the site that the woman Gail C mentioned for all of you who have not already been there.
~kindheart

www.hiddenfromhistory.org Click on "Archived Radio Broadcasts" (purple type), then scroll down to "January 22, 2007 - The real story behind Willie Picton and the disappeared women." I am numbed just listening to this.
http://hiddenfromhistory.org/2007-01-22.mp3
?   Posted 14/10/07 at 12:24 PM EST |

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden From History
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 02:15:46 PM »

OMG!!!! What I am listening too, seems to ring true. There are so many sick people, and the Farm was used for the killing, or disposal of women. So do you or any one think any cop was involved??? Same for up here? Sure makes me wonder, anyway. They would be a good lure. >:( >:( >:(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 12:41:30 AM »
Wow, what an incredible building. In Dec 2004 I was going to stop at this place, but there was an accident on the highway and they closed it so I had to return to Sudbury until they re-opened the highway. I never did get to stop in, it is listed in the ONtario Ghost Town book. I will try to find out what it is. Fantasic! If you don't mind, I added it here:
http://www.ghosttownscanada.ca/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1011

Someone will probably be able to ID this building.

The place I was talking about (Burwash) was a real prison. It is near Sudbury too. We are making a short film next spring called 'There is something wrong with me'. I have to grow a mullet for my part and a mustach lol!

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 03:25:41 AM »

Gee Des, Spanish is not far from where my ex lived.There a lot of superstitions, and many a story told. Near by, there is Manitouland Island, Cutler, and Serpent River Res is. My ex when to residential school, along with so many others.

What happened to a lot of people, is crazy, being beaten heads shaved,being sodamized, by an authority figure, who was supposedly a helper of Christ?God.They knew what they did was wrong, or they wouldn't have hidden it for so many years, decades.

Why were they not ex communicated? In stead they just sent the peodphile freaks to have sex with the children, in another diocise.

The esteem of those victimized, in such a fashion, caused a lot of hardship, when you have a secret like that, causing great anger, and it caused many, many boys and girls, to question there sexual identity, keep it all secret, and pretend all is normal.

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 11:03:12 AM »
This is sad and very sick stuff that is going on and it needs to stop,I find it odd that they brought up the Calgary cops and the way they pimp out the girls there.Man what a way to put it.

I had to stop the radio for a while and then go back to it It was so hard to lisen to it made me sick. >:(

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 03:31:37 AM »

It seems to me, there has been cover up, after cover up. ??? ???

These were twisted people, of the clergy, or in a position of authority.

These children were not only removed from their homes, and families, they were sentanced to the horrific abuse, of the people who were supposed to help. The Teachers, and all,  and the priests and nuns.

You friggin pedophile freaks, were nothing but  cockroaches scattering here and there. Did you and the other "brothers", talk to each other, about what was happening??? The most dispicable tortures to these children, were so selfish, and you thought of your own to fill your fantasies. WTF??????

Heineken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »
Kevin Annett reminds me of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. He makes so many absurd accusations and portrays himself as privy to so much "knowledge" of nefarious goings-on that I find it impossible to take him seriously. He really gives himself away when he stresses "eye-witness" evidence, as though eye-witness testimony of any kind were valuable. Any experienced legal professional could tell you that eye-witness testimony is the least reliable and most easily dismissed of any evidence presented before a court. He sounds positively amateurish.

And of course, no conspiracy theory about disappearing sex trade workers would be complete without the old smut film myth. No one has ever produced an example of smut films, EVER. No one has ever come up with hard evidence that they exist. Yet he trots out that old canard as though it were almost an afterthought. If so many of these films were made, certainly somewhere, at some time, one of them would have fallen into the hands of an honest police officer, or an honest news reporter. Of course Annett would just write that off to more coverups. Just like the 9/11 Truthseekers (or whatever they call themselves) it's all a big coverup, with the media and the government complicit in the charade.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 11:05:31 PM »
Hi Heineken,

I saw on a show once that  yes, it is true, there is not an undergroud snuff film market, there hasbeen though numberous cases of personal snuff films made by killers pedophiles and the like.

Most conspiracy theories I agree are nuts. However, some are rooted in something true, and then exagerated into something wild.

Those '911 truthers' are certainly imaginative that is for sure. What concerns me is that 17% of americans believe in that, and that Elvis is alive and if some peoples minds are so easy manipulated, makes me wonder about that part of the population.

Like the Manson Clan, a lazy mind can be put under the control of a manipulative mind quite easy. And that is no conspiracy.

kindheart

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 10:26:02 PM »
I will leave the video here for others to view and decide what they think.
~kindheart

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:03:53 PM by kindheart »

Heineken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 02:30:16 AM »
Perhaps "positively amateurish" wasn't the right wording. How about flat out liar? Kevin Annett talks about "eye witness testimony" as though it had some sort of evidentiary value. Eye witness testimony that is corroborated by neither physical nor circumstantial evidence is not evidence at all. It ranks right up there with psychic visions and "recovered memories" as far as reliability is concerned. I'm not defending residential schools, nor do I have any interest in doing so. But until I see evidence, actual physical evidence of at least some of these thousands of bodies of murdered children, the stories are just that, stories.

That Annett also promotes the old snuff film urban legend as fact says all I need to know about his credibility. No law enforcement agency anywhere in the world has ever gotten their hands on even a single copy of a snuff film (other than those made by serial killers like Charles Ng for their own sick enjoyment). Yet Kevin Annett and his followers KNOW that these things exist, that women are dying during their production, that they are being marketed, and that the police are covering it up. Speaking of truthiness.....

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 04:21:05 PM »
http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/historyfiles/audio/2007-01-22.mp3

Abit of info from the farm, including, another burial place, etc. They talk of snuff films, and many, many deaths. Talk of abduction, from the police! Knock out drugs. What a friggin mess!!!! The Catholic, United, and the Anglican church, ran the residential school.Talk of a RING< really now! Haven't we been speaking of this for years? My ex was at res school, and the stories told were, horrific. It took years before he talked with confidence.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »

And the rain ran red....the morals of a satanic entity, I feel so ANGRY!!!!!

Also, there are witnesses, who saw Willy the PIG, buried bodies!!! WTF?????I always said, the Catholic Church has run the biggest pedophile network, I can now add the United Church, and Anglican.

This just sucks, and it sure don't make my brown eyes blue!!! Death penalty back to all killers, and maggot pedophiles.They hold the devils hand with glee!!! >:( ??? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 07:05:02 AM »

March 10, 2008
Show us where dead buried, natives ask
By JENNY YUEN

They call it an "Aboriginal Holocaust."

The group Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared claim thousands of native children died or went missing after attending church-run Indian residential schools until they closed in 1940.

Some 15 aboriginal supporters gathered outside the Metropolitan United Church on Queen St. E. yesterday demanding the church disclose to families where their dead are buried.

"We gave the United, Anglican and Catholic churches 30 days to respond and we haven't heard anything," said FRD organizer Kevin Annett.

"Some (native) chiefs across the country think that because the churches are responsible for so many deaths that they're evicting them off their land within 72 hours."

The schools, which opened in 1840, were a hotbed of physical and sexual abuse and illness. The average death rate was 30 to 60% at that time.

"A lot of the deaths happened because the church employees were deliberately putting kids sick with influenza or tuberculosis with healthy children," Annett said.

The students were between 7 to 16 years old.

There are graves behind the schools in British Columbia and Mohawk Residential School in Brantford, claimed Annett. It was that school house 51-year-old Doreen Silversmith's late father survived.

"I remember my dad talking about being beaten for speaking his language," she said. "I remember running away from him in the dark. It's genocide. That violence passed onto his family."

At 11:30 a.m., five women from the FRD were asked by Rev. Malcolm Sinclair to leave the Metropolitan church after they unravelled a banner that claimed 50,000 children died at these schools.

"He said he didn't believe what we're saying happened, but the United Church proper have previously acknowledged that there were deaths by beatings," said Carrie Lester, 48.

Annett said he's written to the prime minister but so far, no response.

But in 1998 the federal government apologized, citing "attitudes of racial and cultural superiority which led to a suppression of aboriginal culture and values."

http://www.torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2008/03/10/pf-4958006.html

Shwa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2008, 07:35:34 AM »
Desespere, that is the St. Joseph's school and more info can be found here:

http://www.town.spanish.on.ca/pages/history.asp

I recognized the photo because I had a friend go there a few years ago on a pilgrimage of sorts.  He had to go exorcise the demons that erased his family's Ansihnabe language and culture before he could begin the journey to restore it.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »

Great Words spoken by a great man!!!!
Chief Phil Fontaine: 

The abuses from the residential schools are ongoing for many. My husband told me many stories.Action to heal those who suffered abuse must be taken.He was also Ojibway...

The secrets are becoming no more...and it is time to act for all who suffered, and their children.