Author Topic: Shanna White | Missing | June 2007  (Read 1632 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Shanna White | Missing | June 2007
« on: November 17, 2007, 01:59:23 AM »
Teen missing for year
News Services
Published: Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ontario police are asking for help finding a 19-year-old woman who has been missing for a year. Police believe Shanna White may be in Vancouver. She left her home in York, Ont., last September and last spoke to family at Christmas. She is Caucasian, five feet five inches tall and weighs 125 pounds. She has a thin build, light complexion and blue eyes.
Missing Person
Authorized for immediate release by Insp J.M.McAllister
Duty Officer Surrey Detachment Sixteen year old Alysha ROSE was reported missing on June 5th, 2007. Alysha ROSE was last seen on June 7th, 2007 at about 11:55 A.M. at the Royal Bank located at 11855 224 Street, Maple Ridge. Alysha ROSE?s parents are concerned for her safety and would like any information that may assist in locating her.
Alysha ROSE is described as:
Female, about 5'5" and 130 lbs., Caucasian, several piercings in each ear, dyed black hair with pink highlights, and collar length hair.Last seen wearing:
A flesh colored camisole, dark jeans, small black back-pack, white and grey over-sized jacket, and white skater-style shoes one with purple laces the other with green laces. If you have any information regarding Alysha ROSE,
please contact the Surrey RCMP at 604-599-0502
Request for public assistance in Missing Youth.
April 20, 2007
Coquitlam RCMP seeks public assistance locating missing youth Ashley Dean Kristina CLAYPOOL was last seen at 6:45PM on Friday, April 13th at a youth group home on Draycott Street in Coquitlam. She was reported missing by group home staff on Saturday, April 14th. Ashley moved to Coquitlam from a group home in Chilliwack three weeks ago and is unfamiliar with the area. She has no known friends or family in the area, does not attend school, and does not have a bus pass. Ashley is on prescription medication for depression and has suicidale tendencies. She is known to associate with people who use drugs and alcohol, and has gone missing in the past.
Description:
Ashley is a caucasian female.
Birthday: 1994-02-23
Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Hair: Red
Eyes: Brown
Identifying marks: nose & ear piercings, scars on wrists. Last seen wearing: Blue jeans, black hoodie, skate shoes
Anyone with any information related to this file is asked to contact the Coquitlam Detachment at
604-945-1550.

Carol-Lynn

Re: Shanna White | Missing | June 2007
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 08:03:32 PM »
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was really waiting to see if Shanna would call on Christmas Day.

Well, if you could see my face right now, you would see shining eyes and a smile. One of completed happiness.

Shanna called on Christmas Day at 7:15p.m. and we met for 1 1/2 hours and exchanged gifts.

Tony, I cannot describe the feeling when the car pulled up beside me and Shanna got out. We ran into each others arms.

It was a feeling of sheer joy and relief.

I cannot thank you enough for all you have done and the support you have provided. You have been, absolutely, amazing.

All it takes is one person to see your website, for someone to be reunited with their loved one, if it is any way possible. With all the time and dedication you put into it, I am certain more happy outcomes are inevitable.

This just came iin she was found sefe and sound... Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was really waiting to see if Shanna would call on Christmas Day.

http://www.shannawhite.ca/