Author Topic: Dianne Aubert | Unsolved Murder | Feb 1982 | Quebec City  (Read 4302 times)

Carol-Lynn

Dianne Aubert | Unsolved Murder | Feb 1982 | Quebec City
« on: November 06, 2007, 09:01:29 AM »
Dianne Aubert
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
16-Feb-82
Stabbed in the back 121 times.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 01:12:34 AM by Chris »

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Dianne Aubert Feb 1982
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 04:39:29 PM »

Talk of Overkill: this dude is a walking time bomb.

I can't understand where these freaks are coming from.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Dianne Aubert | Unsolved Murder | Feb 1982 | Quebec City
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 01:13:20 AM »
That sounds like the murderer must have hated the victim. More like an outraged lover or something. I don't think I have ever heard of that many stab wounds.

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 10:03:47 AM »
Your right Hate crimes or the for the most part why many STW's or killed in some people small minds NO ONE would ever want to be a STW,and it is people like that ,that only bring harm wanting there property values to go up,With little or no regaurd to the health or safty of the STW they would rather see them dead then in there hood.
For years I have watched some people in Edmonton chase the STW's on there bikes.They would follow them to there homes and stand there yelling whore and point at there home,Then to put there address in the rat creeck press what the hell is up with that.NO RATS again >:(
I do not know if Dianne was a STW but I do know it was a hate crime, >:(

SAP

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:44:58 AM »
http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b5296/197771898/r197772831/

A day of mourning for the transgendered who were murdered for who they were, or became. The list is very long.   :(

Woodland

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 12:04:36 PM »
The list is incomprehensible and defies all logic and description.

Where are they from?  All over North America?  Which ones are Canadian?  What is the time frame for these crimes?

Is it possible to list the Canadians by province and time frame?  So many police forces will be involved that it is easy to imagine this off the radar for any LE agency.  Maybe we can do a little something here.

SAP

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 01:06:12 PM »
That list is from a forum. Apparently it is from all over North America and possibly further as it seems to be specifically for transgendered everywhere.
I checked out a few names and found that some were killed in threes in areas where these people tended to gravitate to. Police covering thec case were named too.

To go through each one and get details by province is daunting. I don't have that kind of time left available. That link shows why the murders are unsolved. That's the only reason I posted it. I can remove it if you consider it incomplete and inappropriate.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 04:16:38 PM by SAP »

Woodland

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 01:43:01 PM »
It's difficult to imagine anyone considering the list is incomplete or inappropriate, or that one person would fill in dates and locations if they are known.