Author Topic: Thais want sex suspect  (Read 1395 times)

Carol-Lynn

Thais want sex suspect
« on: November 03, 2007, 08:30:44 AM »

November 3, 2007

Thais want sex suspect
By CP

VANCOUVER -- Thailand wants an accused pedophile extradited from Canada to face charges of sexually assaulting a Thai boy.

Orville Frank Mader, 54, was arrested after arriving at Vancouver International Airport Thursday on charges he sexually abused a child in Thailand.

Thai police have told The Canadian Press Mader, originally from Kitchener, would soon be returned overseas to face charges. However a spokesman at the Department of Justice in Vancouver said Canada hasn't received a formal extradition request.

Mader's arrest came just one day after police in the Thai beach resort town of Pattaya issued a warrant for him.

RCMP in Canada have so far refused to comment on Mader's arrest.

Mader has had previous contact with Asian police regarding alleged sex crimes.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Thais want sex suspect
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 05:18:53 PM »

Send this goof back!!!!

I hope he is punished in Thailand. They reek of pedophiles over there. I wonder if they get the firing squad??? ;D ;D ;D

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 11:52:14 PM »
OK, this will be interesting. I wonder what group or MP or judge or whatever, CBC, amnesty int etc will defend this guy trying to save him from going back? Not saying any of these people condone what he did, but each of these groups has at one time or another found a dirty rotten criminal they adored, and this case is high profile.

My money is on a Judge.

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:56:17 AM »

November 8, 2007

Suspect in Thai child-sex case has prior convictions
By CP

ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- A Canadian wanted on child-sex charges in Thailand was convicted in Cambodia of similar charges this year for offences committed three years ago.

Police also claim to have evidence of Orville Mader's sexual activity with young boys dating back to 2003.

A sworn criminal information document used to arrest Mader last Friday outlines more than a dozen potential offences police say he "will commit."

In the document, a police officer says there are reasonable grounds to fear Mader will commit an offence against a child under the age of 14, including sexual interference, incest, bestiality in the presence of a child and sexual assault. The document backs up those claims "as a result of convictions in absentia for debauchery in 2007 in Cambodia for offences that occurred in 2004."

It also states there is "evidence of sexual activity with male children under 14 in e-mails exchanged in 2003 and 2004 in Cambodia."

The Crown used the information to arrest Mader on Friday when he stepped off a flight in Vancouver after leaving Thailand.

The Kitchener, Ont., resident, who has a home in the Vancouver area but apparently has lived in Asia for years, is wanted in Thailand on allegations he had sex with an eight-year-old boy.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 12:46:51 PM »
Scum bags, I am really disturbed by this. There has to be some kind of pedo group operating, sharing tips and partying together. I hope this brings them all down and they go off to prison for good.