Author Topic: Missing in Saskatchewan  (Read 12262 times)

Desespere

Missing in Saskatchewan
« on: March 30, 2007, 10:59:02 AM »
These are some cases I know about in Saskatchewan. If the missing person was a known sex trade worker that is indicated by STW at the end of each summary. I have details regarding each missing person and will post as time permits. This is not a comprehensive list as I have more research to do for Saskatchewan.

Marsha Stasiuk
DOB:
Missing
Date last seen: January 24, 2007
Location last seen: Saskatoon, SK
Medical condition

Michelle Lynne Desjarlais
DOB: 1989/06/01
Missing
Date last seen: February 11, 2006
Location last seen: Regina, SK
Child

Amber Redman
DOB: Jan 30, 1986
Missing
Date last seen: July 15, 2005
Location last seen: Fort Qu?Appelle, SK

Tamra Keepness
DOB: 1 September 1998
Missing
Date last seen: July 5, 2004
Location last seen: Regina, SK
Child

Courtney Jennelle Struble
DOB: Nov 22, 1990
Missing
Date last seen: July 09, 2004
Location last seen: Estevan, SK

Ernestine Kasyon
Missing
DOB: 1963/04/15
Date last seen: December 6, 1989
Location last seen: Prince Albert, SK

Daleen Bosse
DOB: March 25, 1979
Missing
Date last seen: May 18, 2004
Location last seen: Saskatoon, SK

tonto

• View Profile
Re: Missing in Saskatchewan
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 11:41:15 PM »
i was looking at the dates of the "missing in saskatchewan" and what cought my eye was the missing dates for tamra keepness and courtney struble and wondered if the rcmp were looking to see if there was a possible connection since they are sort of in the same area? it would be sort of a long shot but with only a 4 day difference in the missing dates it would sure be something to look into.  its kinda shocking to see all the names of missing people on here that i never heard of in the news or anything. i heard about this site on the global news and i think its a good idea. there was a teen on my reserve that went missing when i was about 5 years old and to this day there are no leads and the file seems to be closed or something by the rcmp. alot of stories and accusations but no real leads. to this day it still bothers me that no one really seems to care to find the truth about this kid. a reward was offered by the band council and still no one came forward with any information.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 12:00:47 AM »
there was a teen on my reserve that went missing when i was about 5 years old and to this day there are no leads and the file seems to be closed or something by the rcmp.

Hello, welcome to the site.

Do you by chance have any details on this case? Dates, names etc? We'll add that to this site for sure, maybe someday someone will search the net for information and feel compeled to contact the police.

Thanks.

debbie c

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 10:48:10 AM »
Chris,when I was reading the list of missing Sask.people I realized that two of the people ,Mary Nancy Goodfellow and Kevin Charles were both last seen on the same day in the same location. Do you think that is odd? 

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 10:19:56 AM »
Hi Tonto and Welcome to the board.
Your right it is shocking when you look at the high numbers of missing people here.Your idea may or may not be a long shot,But i think it is important to look at anything that would help to bring a loved one home or to slove a case.
Thanks for help and I hope to see you on the board more.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 02:55:43 AM »
Chris,when I was reading the list of missing Sask.people I realized that two of the people ,Mary Nancy Goodfellow and Kevin Charles were both last seen on the same day in the same location. Do you think that is odd? 

Maybe they are being investaged as the same case? It would seem logical to assume they are related somhow.

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 07:18:34 PM »
Des, it appears that ms Stasiuk was found.

Saskatoon Missing Person - Found    PDF    Print    E-mail
Wednesday, 24 January 2007
The Saskatoon Police are saying "thanks" after a search for a missing person went public yesterday.

24 year old Marsha Stasiuk went missing overnight on Tuesday from her home on the east side of the city. And it was believed she may have become disoriented due to a medical condition.

Marsha Stasiuk has been located.

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 07:30:24 PM »

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 12:38:53 PM »
Daleen Bosse was found August 2008. Trial is still pending on accused murdered Douglas R Hales.  Keep an eye on this upcoming trial!

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 12:43:17 PM »
This thread was started in 2007.  Explain to me please why there is the focus on the human being/missing person if they are a known "sex trade worker"?  Anyhow, I wish I had noticed this thread back in 2007!  I suggest it be deleted or kept up to date.