Welcome to UnsolvedCanada.ca

This forum lists unsolved murders and missing people from Canada and other related discussions. If you wish to add a case, please create an account and add it, or send the information using the 'Contact' link on the top menu. Please Read The Rules Here.

Question:

Why are many people unwilling to provide tips to police that could solve a murder?

Author Topic: Helen Claire Frost | October 13, 1970 | Age 18 | Missing | Prince George  (Read 2116 times)

Desespere

Helen Claire Frost
DOB: 17 October 1952
Missing
Date last seen: October 13, 1970
Location last seen: Prince George, BC
Child
HWY 16

Helen Claire Frost - October 13, 1970 - Age 18 - Missing - Prince George - Helen went for a walk and did not return. At the time of her disappearance, Helen had only been in Prince George for a few weeks. - Alias(es): Debbie SOLES, Lana LUNN, Lana LNUN
Hair: Blond Eye: Blue Height: 165 cm Weight: 50 kg (110 lb) Case Number: 0515259
Posted on Kijiji: Location: Abbotsford - Date Listed: 29-Sep-07 - Helen Claire Frost
your family will never give up on seeing you or your daughter again. It will be 37 years on Oct. 13th. since you went for that 'walk'. Happy 55th birthday on Oct. 17th. love from your family
http://abbotsford.kijiji.ca/c-personals-long-lost-relationships-Helen-Claire-Frost-missing-for-37-years-W0QQAdIdZ25248796
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 08:28:54 AM by Desespere »

stavemudder

• View Profile
I am Helen's sister and we are still hoping to find her and her daughter or have her contact us, her family. She has now been missing for 39 years and it is her 57th birthday tomorrow on Oct 17th. She lived in Pr George for about a year before going for that walk she never returned from.
She did use the name Lana Lunn while in Pr George in 1969 to throw my parents off her track. She was pregnant with Stephan Grumpners child and did not want them to find out. Stephan told her they would get married after she gave up their child, but it was just a dirty trick, as he ditched her right after she did so. I have never heard of her using the other aliases mentioned.
I have trouble thinking of her as an adult as she was a mixed up hurt not quite 18 year old who lost everything after she lost the child to adoption and the guy she loved. Helen was a very sweet kid who was really quite innocent for her years in some ways.
The child's name was Sandra Jeanette Frost, born in Kamloops BC
Name changed by adoptive parents i'm sure.

Chris

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Sorry about your sister. That is very sad.

Was there ever a theory or anything as to what happened? Do you think something happened to her?

Thanks

Chris

Concerned

• View Profile
Name: Helen Frost
Date of Birth: October 17, 1952
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Brown
Sex: Female

Missing Since: October 13, 1970
Missing From: Prince George, BC

Circumstances:
Helen was last seen by her sister and roommate on the evening of October 13, 1970. Helen is 5'5" and 125 lbs.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN HELEN FROST OR KNOW OF HER WHEREABOUTS, PLEASE CALL:

1-800-661-6160 or 1-403-291-0705 tips@mcsc.ca

http://www.mcsc.ca/ProfileDetail.aspx?ID=73#

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

I've posted a picture of Helen Frost below.

A garden of tears: the murder of Kathryn-Mary Herbert

A casefile of events and story related to the 1975 murder of Kathryn Mary Herbert (Sutton).

Click Here