Author Topic: Svekla - 'other people were involved'  (Read 18917 times)

Carol-Lynn

Re: Svekla - 'other people were involved'
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 10:36:21 AM »
This should be comming up very soon and I hope the names of the people who helped him will be reviled Not let there doing in Van-Cover-Up.

What ever happend to his girl friend she must have had the baby by now.??

whatthe

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 05:16:08 PM »
There is no need for conspiracies.  There are so many of these sick men in the world. (Sad to Say)  As far a luring street smart people into the car there is no need for that....the woman will get in freely....I have myself gotten into cars over the years of people who were way sicker looking then Svekla when I worked and men have been paying for sex with dope forever this is nothing new.  Most serial offenders don't work in groups.....

This whole Svekla thing is making me want to use again, I am seeing a counselor for help though....Svekla aint worth the relapse.  Theresa Innes was my buddy for many years and I miss her a lot.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 05:47:08 PM »
So if his girl friend had the baby I think she would have moved out of town I know I would have.

The goof told his sister he was carrying composting worms Maybe someone told him that and he never looked at it.

Why the SSSSS thing at the court house what the hell was that about,

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 12:38:03 AM »
They may have more evidence then just the DNA, many lawyers say DNA should support other evidence not rely on DNA alone. He was at the scene of the crime, his DNA must be there, perhaps there is more that we will learn.

And yes, I still frimly in my heart think there is a female involved. Not sure why, I just do. And again, not a passive submissive one either, kind of like a Karla Homonka.

Is anyone here planning on going to any of his trial? I sure think I may go, but half way thru when there is probably seating availabe.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 06:14:55 PM »
Good point.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »

When Svekla made the SSSHHHhhhhh....sign, he was saying to keep quiet, to who ever, and also saying he would not talk. I think there is a team working out there, and they like what they are doing.A female would not surprise me. She could be a lure of sorts.

What bugs me, is the fact, that these people, probably have friends, or relatives wondering, and no one is saying anything!!! Seems that drugs talk, and money walks.Some of these gals are getting into the vehicle, for drugs.

So what have we? A lure? A a killer or two, and a disposal guy? I think that svekla KNEW he was carrying a body.

kindheart

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 03:43:41 PM »
Svekla's DNA could be explained away from the 'tripping' incident. Which is ridiculous.

EXCEPT, Svekla never stated that HE TRIPPED just that the terrified and running Shannon Millward did. They also found Rachels ID or something at his abode-after he lied about even knowing her at all. DNA is likely all over Rachel from him, not to mention other forensic evidence- he should just cough up what he knows and who he knows it with, if anyone.

So many unanswered questions!  :-\

kindheart

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »
I think that svekla KNEW he was carrying a body.

Me too, Adrian and Des. He knew what was going on and to say otherwise is reason for him to tell us who he "received the package" from.

kindheart

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 01:00:38 AM »
Hey Des and all of you, this is what was released in a news article more recently, but even if he claims contact with the body by falling, they can still locate DNA in places he could not have had contact with just by a stumble (side of body not facing up and in body).Not to mention the DNA from Rachel found on items in his possession, vehicle or at known places for him to be.

This from the news;
What is known is that around noon on June 11 Svekla and Edmonton prostitute Shannon Millward drove to a wooded area near Township Road 540 and Range Road 224 to smoke some crack - when "Svekla discovered an unidentified body with the genitals removed." saying he believed police would think him responsible, Svekla didn't report the find until 10 o'clock that evening.

This here is a summary;
Hannon reports Svekla told him he had been with a prostitute, when they literally stumbled over the body of another murdered sex trade worker, Rachel Quinney in Strathcona county last year.

http://www.skcentral.com/print.php?type=N&item_id=1343

So, he reported his finding Rachel the same day, June 11th and this story here;
But, according to the testimony of entomologist Dr. Gail Anderson who analyzed the insects on Quinney's body, "death probably occurred on or before 3-4 June, 2004" though "the presence of cocaine may have speeded this development."

Cocaine can "speed things up" after death and i revised my post after reading again and think that the the "cocaine speeding things up" might mean that the estimate is just that-an estimate.The middle like the 6th..i totally agree Des.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 10:43:12 AM by kindheart »

kindheart

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 10:45:13 AM »
Her name was Nyibol Chuol. Interesting how her murder did not receive near the attention Liana White's murder did. But she was Sudanese, perhaps that's the reason, speculative of course.

:o I heard about this-much after the fact but do not remember much media coverage?  ??? ???

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »
This is such bull shit some of the crap were beening feed.

Yes I do think more people were involed and they should all stand trail.

Just like in Vancouver NOT only should he be tried and conveted on first degree and then there should also be a full blown inquirey as to what the hell went on .Wasn't the Mayor at the farm one time.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2008, 06:38:29 PM »
IInteresting how her murder did not receive near the attention Liana White's murder did. But she was Sudanese, perhaps that's the reason, speculative of course.

Yes, very interesting. Again, I think the media looks at a person race, social status, occupation when determining which cases it will go bonkers with. I have seen this over and over again.

I am not sure how accurate CSI Las Vegas is, but bugs can affected by certain conditions, but those conditions can be tested in a lab and a more accurate time line can be developed. I just hope our labs are as good as the ones they have on TV.