Author Topic: Questions For Kare  (Read 4103 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Questions For Kare
« on: April 05, 2007, 02:39:46 AM »
There are so many unanswered questions about the Edmonton Serial Killer(s) case, so much we do not know. I thought I would make a section on which questions we would like answered so that maybe someone can answer them. Feel free to post your questions here.

Question #1
Are you still operating under the assumption there is a serial killer at large in Edmonton?

Questions #2
If yes, are they associated with either Svelka or Pickton?

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Questions For Kare
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:56:02 AM »

I understand you have broadened your area, to include not only Alberta, byt Saskatchewan, and parts of BC, as well as Calgary, and many vicinities all over the northwest.

Robert Picton said if he was going down, so were about 15, 16 others. Some could easily be travelling around here,
 Thomas Sveklaa, had someone driving him with Theresa Innes Body. He "stumbled" over Rachel Quinneys, yet is charged with 2nd degree murder, and interfering with remains.

West and Moir < Fatherr, and son team, being looked at and charged with first degree murder of Chelsey Dawn Acorn. They travelled BC, and Alberta.Trucking, going all over. The son, is he his, they don't look alike at all. Was the younger threatened, browbeaten to follow along, or what? Two psychos, a pair, just like a lot of us thought.

Laboucan, Briscoe, and young friends. They seem to me to be cultified, by someonee, and I wonder, if Nina Courtepatte was their first slaying? Who else did theey knoww, or do they know? There was admittance by Laboucan of studying satanism, plus one of the girls.

There was "preacher"., who hung around young kids, andd killed one, left him hanging out his window. Who were his friends?

There seems to be more here, than meets the eye, and again I say, "ANNE RULE SAYS "THESE GUYS SEEM TO FIND EACH OTHER!!!". There have been way to many deaths all across Canada, and especially the Northwest, and it is time to stop. I think that more will be caught, and you have excellent investigators, and profilers, of the sexually sadistic homicidal maniac.

Can anyone else give their views? Would love to hear them. :( :'( >:(

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 02:51:56 AM »
Hi , notice how the list gets longer and longer? And the territory expands? Some of us on Project Kare Site , who are brainstorming among other things, brought up the co incidences of Gary Ridgway (GRK), and the victims he choose, as nearly identical. We know he worked with Dale Wells, who was there at Ridgways house, when cops questioned him on Malvaar disappearance.Dale Wells was also friends with Stevens, I forget his first name, but was into killing, lots of cop paraphillnania(sp), and Wells commited suicide while writing a letter to ANNE RULE, and saying he knew a man the same as Bundy. In fact both Stevens, and Wells went to same law school., and were friends. Any how we don't know if Ridgway knew Stevens, or who Dale wells was speaking of, but Ridgway came to Canada, in a big trailor, and it is being suggested on the Kare Site that he may have gone to Pictons Farm at some time. Birds of a feather type thing....

So one of the brainstorming ideas being passed around now is an SK Brotherhood type thing. I know that seems out there, but am pretty sure Willy Picton didn't act all alone, one or more of his "friends" knew of his propensity for killing women, from Vancouver, and doing what he did, that peice of slime. He is in Jail now, but is not talking or giving up more than he has too.

So Between a rogue cop, an everyday john, an innercity worker, a saviour of sorts to rid the streets of evil, to a network of crazy individuals, to a spin off from Ridgway, which by the way, was the first book I read, I was up north, and I have been consumed on info about him for years. There were bodies being dumped up north also. Creepy, eh? Every time I heard of another missing gal, I thought of Ridgways style, and altho he is locked up, I do wonder why he occupied my mind for years in accordance with these slayings. I wonder if this SK is copying Ridgeways style, not too bright, but great honing instincts. Familiarity. Hmmm....

What a mess we have up here, and years and years of backlog. Yeah this will be going on for a while,,,,,,

This was a post of mine from over a year and more ago...adrian

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 01:08:45 PM »
I sent another e-mail to Kare asking them if they think there is still a serial killer in Edmonton, or if they feel this is solved.

We're not hearing much from them these days, so I thought I was ask them.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 01:23:12 PM »
I heard people were frustrated with the Ridgeway case in the 80's. Not much the police could say, not a lot appeared to be happening, but progress was being made. I guess it is just a bit annoying that at least we can't be told that in fact a SK is still out there possibly.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 02:19:54 PM »
Well I guess I did sent an invite this time, because I included a link to here when I asked about the serial killer.

I am sure it must be so difficult for police to act on some tips. There are laws and regulations that in my opinion, favor the potential criminal too much. If they could execute a few searches, request DNA etc from people with resonable suspision, I am sure they could solve this faster.

I even think Svelka could\should have been busted sooner if it was not so hard to do this. Once he called in that he found a body, he should have been given the 52 point inspection service, but judges and laws won't allow that.

It must be frustrating being an investigator in these kinds of things.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 06:06:40 PM »

I think the Kare Task Force is up to their ears with tips.I bet there are even women turning in their husbands or boy friends, or the guy down the block, who looks "strange".

Svekla being in jail, and Pickton being in jail, the killings haven't stopped.There has to be some sort of connection somewhere.These guys are like cockroaches, all over the friggin' place. I know personally that Kare, does respond to tips, and they appear to me to be good people who want to catch these freaks.

What would YOU think if you were a cop???? I know I would be over whelmed, sifting thru all kinds of info. , hoping for that one tip, that leads them to someone. I don't doubt, that they have suspects, and are doing their best to stay on top.

b Anyway the profilers say we got a serial killer, and that is that!!! The worst thing to do is become complacent. Always be on alert, when walking alone, and don't hitch hike...

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 03:03:52 PM »
Stay alert alright. Never know when some punk is going to try something. In the absense of serial killers, there are still a lot of one time killers running around.