Author Topic: Lyle and Marie McCann: St. Albert  (Read 363547 times)

D1

Re: Lyle and Marie McCann: St. Albert
« Reply #1110 on: November 05, 2010, 01:08:33 AM »
I have copied the above post to use as a starting point for a continuation of this thread under the same name but (part 2)-  Many have suggested starting over and to break this up into a more manageable size. So this ends here and begins again by assuming murder as fact and addressing motive. Feel free to continue this thread too if desired, its not up to me to decide what this should become, I leave my sympathies for the family.
goto part 2-
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php/topic,4043.msg47351.html#msg47351

Suggestions can be made and left on here about how best to approach this topic for best results. This thread has accumulated a huge amount of media reports and information. It is our library..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:20:43 AM by D1 »

24mindy

« Reply #1111 on: November 05, 2010, 01:22:52 AM »
Thanks all of you.your all very special and I wish the Mccanns could see the dedication you all put in..D1,,what u are doing is awesome. starting over sounds great..Taking a break from this would be to hard as I have tried..I feel close to the mccanns here and all of you.Your very special people..

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: November 05, 2010, 08:08:57 AM »
24mindy........Rest assured that we all have the same goal...justice for the McCanns.  ;)

D1

« Reply #1113 on: November 05, 2010, 10:51:29 AM »
There are times when we run into this situation. The format here is only one thread per case with everything on every idea posted one after the other. What one posts isn't always followed by a relevant reply in the same sequence and often tails off without being fully explored. Sometimes it comes back to that again and gets into the merry go round effect.

Hopefully posters will read the previous posts and try to keep relevant or look for appropriate opportunity to divert. Thats the way it is, we have to live with it, its not all bad. Sometimes an idea can flow into uncharted territory or trigger a tip that leads to the desired outcome. We don't know if there is a correct way of doing this, we just want it solved and have to follow where it goes. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 03:12:12 PM by D1 »

TalentsUnlimited

« Reply #1114 on: November 06, 2010, 12:06:40 PM »
Watch if you can the CTV News Edmonton at 6 on Monday and Tuesday Nov. 8th. & 9th., a new documentary type investigative media effort by CTV and CFRN.  "Lyle and Marie McCann Search Special Report Promo", this is a preview of the up coming special report on Monday and Tuesday, I understand it will be in two parts. Should be very, very, interesting.
The preview is posted on You Tube by Bret McCann.

CFRN Lyle & Marie McCann Search Special Report Promo

belle

• View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: November 06, 2010, 01:20:06 PM »
Thanks for that Talent:
Good to know you are still around.  I will be sure to watch.

D1

« Reply #1116 on: November 06, 2010, 01:21:05 PM »
Sure looked like it. This new info is a perfect starting point for a fresh look at everything. This thread has become too long for most newcomers to have any hope of catching up and posting on. soo .. new link to post under...part 2... new info coming soon..

http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php/topic,4043.0.html

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: November 06, 2010, 03:08:45 PM »
Thanks for that information Talents, I will mark that down so I will watch the special program on the McCanns.

nander

• View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: November 06, 2010, 03:34:33 PM »
WTF did that old guy say he went up and knocked on the door of the motor home, :o

I bet that is the fisher guy who was out on the boat. :o

If I am correct, the older man saying he knocked on the door of the motorhome was the caretaker of Minnow Lake campground. The man who has the contract for taking care of that campground in particular has 7 campgrounds that go from the Minnow Lake area to just north of Robb so he hired an older retired gentleman to be in charge of Minnow Lake and a couple others since it such a large area to cover daily taking care of all 7 campgrounds.
The other man walking in the field may have been the fisherman.

D1

« Reply #1119 on: November 06, 2010, 03:54:36 PM »
Nander, your knowledge of the local area is proving very helpful. There's a few questions hoping you could answer for us on the new McCaan thread part2.
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php/topic,4043.msg47459.html#msg47459

TalentsUnlimited

« Reply #1120 on: November 06, 2010, 06:54:37 PM »
The old guy at the beginning saying he went and knocked on the door, is the Minnow Lake Campground patrol person, then a different man, with the one piece coveralls, walking in the field, with the reporter, he is a different man, I believe he is one of the new witnesses that have come forward, he may be the fisherman, he doesn't sound quite the same.  At any rate, these interviews in the preview are 2 seperate men.  I will post that clip so you can compare, but the preview mentions new people coming forward, I guess we will know more on Monday and Tuesday.  This should put quite a nice snug squeeze on someones, nerve endings.... Let's rattle some chain.  Thank's to CTV/CFRB and the McCann Family. 
WTF did that old guy say he went up and knocked on the door of the motor home, :o

Then what about the guy who said he seen someone in there late 30 early 40s  :o

I bet that is the fisher guy who was out on the boat. :o
   Here is the link to the fisherman news clip.http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100928/edm_mccann_100928/20100928/?hub=EdmontonHome

24mindy

« Reply #1121 on: November 06, 2010, 07:01:53 PM »
totally 2 diff guys. wow

D1

« Reply #1122 on: November 06, 2010, 08:39:39 PM »
Jobo, I am copying your post and putting it on the new thread (part 2)
Sorry temporary confusion moving to new thread part 2.

Reposted at-
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php/topic,4043.msg47571.html#msg47571

Ps... please post on the new thread, link above ..
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 09:05:06 PM by D1 »

24mindy

« Reply #1123 on: November 06, 2010, 08:46:29 PM »
yes that looks like vader..Is that a store tho??

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: November 07, 2010, 12:53:46 AM »

We've started a second thread for this topic: Lyle and Marie McCann part 2.

http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php/topic,4043.0.html